GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT CORY!

GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT CORY!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Part 1 - Vicki Belo's Past as an Adopted Daughter, The Men in Her Life, Her Success, in Probe Profiles with Cheche Lazaro — A Partial Transcript

17 June 2009

Last night, I caught a portion of Cheche Lazaro's maiden issue of Probe Profiles featuring who else but the controversial Dra. Vicki Belo.  It was my first time to know that Vicki is an adopted child. It's a fascinating story.  

This is a transcript of the portion of the show that I saw; Adel is Atty. Adel Tamano, Atom is Atom Henares, Vicki's estranged husband and Lolit is Lolit Solis.

TRANSCRIPT

Cheche: Sa gitna ng umiinit na isyu ng mga  sex videos, may mga balitang nagbalikan sina Vicki at Hayden pero itinanggi ito ng abogado ng doktor.

Adel:  As far as I know from my client, Hindi sila nagkabalikan but as to the romantic aspect, ang sabi niya sa 'kin, 'Hindi.'

Cheche: ... tungkol sa mga lalaking naging parte ng kaniyang buhay. Matindi kung umibig kaya't malalim din kung madapa.

Vicki: Ako ang type of girl na kailangan ko talaga ng lalaki sa buhay ko. Hindi ko ... as strong as I am in work, sa personal life gusto ko inaalagaan ako, gusto ko meron akong man to lean on... yung ganung style. 

Cheche: Do you consider that a weakness? 

Vicki: Of course ...  I'm so scared to be without a man.  

Cheche: Seventeen years old lang si Vicki nang makilala ang first love niya ... si Atom.

Vicki: Si Atom physically hindi ko siya type nung ma-meet ko siya, but he's so pursigido. Feeling ko mukhang ito na yata ito na yata pakakasalan ko, I better get to know him.

Cheche: Nagpakasal sina Vicki at Atom noong 1979. Sa Amerika sila tumira kung saan nagtrabaho si Atom sa isang bangko ...

Vicki: May plano rin ako na when I get married,  I'll be a perfect wife, I will cook perfect everything...

Atom: At first, she didn't have a job so she would stay home and cook.  Ako naman yung my job naman was to clean the house. WWe have these we have these memories of choosing a Christmas tree you know ... in the middle of the snow. 

Cheche: Buntis sa panganay nilang anak, nagdesisyon ang dalawang umuwi at mamalagi na sa Pilipinas kung saan may mas magandang alok ng trabaho para kay Atom.

Atom: I would consider a blessing and at the same time a mistake was living next to her parents. You lose that independence ... you lose that ... independence from other people and dependence on each other.  Ah, and then we got rather busy ... Quark first.   She was busy taking care of him. She went back to medical school.  She used to do 36 hours shift.

Cheche: Nagsimulang magkaroong ng lamat ang kanilang samahan.

Atom:  Over time ... what I was doing and what she was doing and ... we gradually ... 

Cheche: Nagloko si Atom, isang bagay na hindi matanggap ni Vicki.  Pagkaraan ng labing-isang taon, naghiwalay sila.

Vicki:  Parang my dream got shattered 'coz that was my plan for my life. It was so hard to accept failure; it's the biggest for me what I see as the failure in my life, di ba, and I think a lot of it is the pain na hindi ko matanggap na hindi nag-work yung aking magandang plan.

Cheche: Sabi ng kaibigang si Lolit Solis, binago ng naging relasyon kay Atom ang pagtingin ni Vicki sa mga lalaki.

Lolit: Siguro, when she got married to Atom, akala niya it will last forever. Kaya nung makita niya pwedeng pang mabago yung istorya, nagkaroon siya ng parang takot.  Mabait na mabait ka sa guy, later on makikita mo nagloloko na siya. 

Cheche: Sinundan si Atom ni Joey Santos, isang negosyante at sabi noon ni Vicki, 'man behind the woman.'  

(Author's Note: The recording I made is quite poor at several points which gives me a difficult time transcribing. I'll do my best, please bear with me.  This article consisting of a partial transcript will come in several installments.  Thanks for bearing with me.)

Akala ko naman tatagal ...

Tumagal nang labimpitong taon ang pagsasampa ni Vicki at ni Joey.





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you encounter any problem posting your comment, such as the error message "Your request could not be processed. Please try again," the problem might be resolved simply by trying to resubmit the comment. Otherwise, please email me at rollyocampo@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. Have a nice day and God bless!

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter