GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT CORY!

GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT CORY!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

OFW Heroes Arden Jugueta and Mildred Perez Featured in GMA 7's OFW Diaries — Shows Last Photo of Arden Jugueta Before Boarding Air France Flight 447

13 June 2009

GMA 7's OFW Diaries hosted by Miss Kara David has featured OFW heroes Arden Jugueta, the Filipino seaman who lost his life in the Air France Flight 447 tragedy and Mildred Perez, Pinay heroine who returned a considerable sum of money in spite of her extreme personal financial need.

This is Arden Jugueta wearing his seaman's uniform:



And this is Arden's last known photograph taken before boarding of ill-fated Air France Flight 447:



This is Arden Jugueta's story (photos and video courtesy of GMANews.tv):


Goodbye Arden Jugueta, a loving father, husband and son who's now back safely in the bosom of our Heavenly Father.



2 comments:

  1. Hello poh!Meron po kaming ginawang Music video which show's the real life of a seaman. Gusto nmin sanang ikalat sa Nationwide ang Video na eto,Upang mamulat ang buong mundo kung paano ba tlg ang buhay namin sa Barko. This will definately uplift the way people treat seafarer's & to gain more respect. Sana ho matulungan n'yo kami. Pls email me at bulyos69@yahoo.com. god bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning po!

    Salamat po sa inyong pagbisita.

    Please let me know precisely how I can help you accomplish your uplifting goal.
    I presume you will upload your video to youtube or to some other site. Once you inform me, I will make a post announcing that and provide the necessary link. If you want to send me other materials that I can quote from or discuss in my blog, please send me that too.

    God bless you and our Pinoy seafarers!

    ReplyDelete

If you encounter any problem posting your comment, such as the error message "Your request could not be processed. Please try again," the problem might be resolved simply by trying to resubmit the comment. Otherwise, please email me at rollyocampo@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. Have a nice day and God bless!

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter