GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT CORY!

GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT CORY!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Paris Jackson on Dad Michael — "Ever Since I was Born Daddy Has Been the Best Father You Can Ever Imagine and I Just Wanted to Say I Love Him So Much"

8 July 2009

Paris Jackson spoke for only a few seconds but the words she uttered summed up the outpouring of love for Michael Jackson in his memorial which ended about an hour ago.  "Ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you can ever imagine and I just wanted to say I love him so much." 

Here is the video clip from youtube courtesy of yungkelvision:



Paris Michael Katherine Patricia Jackson is Michael's second child and only daughter born to him and Debbie Rowe on April 3, 1998.

Like Michael, her daughter Paris Jackson's image while she spoke will become iconic figures of our time and beyond, epitomizing a father's love for his children and the love that they give back in heart-warming response.  

1 comment:

  1. When I first watched this video earlier, I cried. My eyes are still sore. I really feel the loss they feel...RIP, MJ!

    ReplyDelete

If you encounter any problem posting your comment, such as the error message "Your request could not be processed. Please try again," the problem might be resolved simply by trying to resubmit the comment. Otherwise, please email me at rollyocampo@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. Have a nice day and God bless!

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter