GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT CORY!

GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT CORY!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pinay Heroine Mildred Perez Comes Home from Hongkong — Honest Pinay OFW Says, "The Choice Is God or the Money But I Chose God!"

7 July 2009

A Filipina of unparalleled character comes home.  Pinay heroine Mildred Perez, the honest OFW who returned to its owner a considerable sum of money while scrounging for trash in Hongkong, is now back in the Philippines.  


In returning the money, this is what Mildred has to say, "The choice is God or the money, but I chose God ..."

More on Mildred Perez's joyous homecoming in this Good News segment report by Ruth Cabal of 24 Oras courtesy of GMANews.tv:


This is how I ended my last post on Mildred Perez and I just want to say it again:
I know that Mildred Perez will become an iconic figure of our time,  a woman who typifies the best in every Filipina, who continues to battle the odds and comes out on top not in terms of earthly riches or worldly power but in the infinitely greater measure of basic decency, human dignity and unequaled respect in the eyes of her fellow Filipinos. 

We  can teach our children to aspire for high things such as becoming President of the Philippines, or Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, or a Senator of the Republic or we can teach them to aspire for something much better, something that will make them truly blessed — to have character, decency, faith and courage like that of a Filipina named Mildred Perez.   
Mildred Perez's life and shining example is one unending praise to God.
   

2 comments:

  1. let me κnow exactly wherе do I purchаse for them

    Here iѕ my web-sitе Green Smoke Discount Code

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hі would yοu mind sharing which blοg plаtfoгm you're using? I'm gοіng to
    start mу oωn blog sоon but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm lоoκing fοr ѕomethіng cοmplеtely unique.
    P.S Аpоlοgіes fοr being off-toрic but I hаd to
    ask!

    My blog post: infinity.warforge.ru

    ReplyDelete

If you encounter any problem posting your comment, such as the error message "Your request could not be processed. Please try again," the problem might be resolved simply by trying to resubmit the comment. Otherwise, please email me at rollyocampo@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. Have a nice day and God bless!

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter