GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT CORY!

GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT CORY!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"It's Really Hard for Me to Come Back But I Want to Tell the Truth About What Happened to Me Melissa Roxas

21 July 2009

Fil-Am activist Melissa Roxas, in spite of obvious threats to her safety, showed her strong determination to pursue justice by returning to the Philippines this morning after alleging that she was abducted on May 19, 2009 in La Paz, Tarlac and tortured by suspected military men and then going home to the United States. 

"It's really hard for me to come back but I want to tell the truth about what happened to me.  I want to testify about the abduction and torture ... that's why I'm here," said Melissa, literally wiping away the tears from her eyes.

Melissa is now under the protective custody of the Commission on Human Rights (CHR).  No less than CHR Chairperson Atty. Leila De Lima met her at the airport.

More on this story in these reports courtesy of GMANews.tv:



end
This is my earlier post on the alleged abduction and torture of Melissa Roxas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you encounter any problem posting your comment, such as the error message "Your request could not be processed. Please try again," the problem might be resolved simply by trying to resubmit the comment. Otherwise, please email me at rollyocampo@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. Have a nice day and God bless!

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter