GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT CORY!

GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT CORY!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

'Yes, you'll make it. And if you don't, I'll go with you." — Ryan O'Neal to Cancer-Stricken Sweetheart Farrah Fawcett (With CBS News Video)

10 May 2009

The one great love of his life is slipping away and Ryan O'Neal can hardly bear the pain of seeing Farrah Fawcett go through what may probably be the last moments of her life.

The story of Farrah's battle with cancer that has spread through her body is told in an upcoming two-hour NBC documentary that will air on Friday, May 15.  

Said Ryan O'Neal in the People interview, "A week ago Farrah said to me, 'Am I going to make it?' I said, 'Yes, you'll make it.  And if you don't, I'll go with you.'"  Lines seemingly out of a tragic movie except that it's being played out in real life: 
A particularly cruel aspect of the disease is that Fawcett has now lost her iconic golden tresses. "The hair is gone," says O'Neal. "Her famous hair. I have it at home. She didn't care. I rub her head. It's kind of fun, actually, this great, tiny little head. How she carried all that hair I'll never know. She doesn't have a vanity about it." 

For now, O'Neal struggles to keep hope alive and to avoid facing the future without the love of his life. "I can't hear a song, I can't pass places that we were together, without being stabbed in the heart," he says. "A week ago Farrah said to me, 'Am I going to make it?' I said, 'Yes, you'll make it. And if you don't, I'll go with you.' 

"Farrah has never, ever talked about how unfair it is," concludes O'Neal. "But I've thought about it. She may have thought to herself that she had been chosen to do this, that some higher power had put her in this situation. Because then there would be something positive to come out of it. And maybe that's true. But I'm just not so sure it's something positive for Farrah." 


The interview's article is here at People.com.  This is the link to the CBS news video when she was first diagnosed with cancer in 2006.  

Below is the video of the Charlie's Angels in a tribute to Aaron Spelling and the one after that is their reunion at the 2006 Emmy Awards.







This is the Wikipedia article on Farrah Fawcett.

Here from youtube.com is a Farrah Fawcett interview by Charles Grodin when she was much healthier:


Although she became really famous with Charlie's Angels where she co-starred with Jaclyn Smith and Kate Jackson, I remember first seeing Farrah Fawcet in a guest appearance in Lee Majors' Six Million Dollar Man series.  

We join Farrah Fawcett's millions of fans around the world in praying for a miracle in her life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you encounter any problem posting your comment, such as the error message "Your request could not be processed. Please try again," the problem might be resolved simply by trying to resubmit the comment. Otherwise, please email me at rollyocampo@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. Have a nice day and God bless!

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter